THIS SUPPRESSOR COMES WITH A RED WIPE INSTALLED BEHIND THE END CAP. DO NOT SHOOT HOLLOW POINT OR EXPANDING AMMO UNLESS THIS WIPE IS REMOVED FIRST!!! WHEN USING THE WIPE IN ANY CONFIGURATION, ONLY SHOOT FULL METAL JACKET AMMO (FMJ)!!!
A 100% no-fault lifetime warranty comes standard, as with all of Rex Silentium products.
For best and critical suppression, use the shortest barrel available with subsonic velocity 9mm FMJ, NO HOLLOW POINTS WITH THE WIPE INSTALLED!!!. Keep it clean and remember that after cleaning use some ablative gel (petroleum jelly or similar) on all internal parts before reassembly. The wipe can easily be replaced as a repair item by you or a gunsmith.
According to current BATFE guidance, repairing the wipe by direct replacement is allowed but making and keeping spares is NOT! Contact your legal counsel and or the NFA branch of BATFE for more information. We do not sell replacement wipes.
- Full configuration is 8.6″ long at 11oz (including Universal Booster Assembly)
- Rated for: 9mm, 300 blackout subsonic, 380ACP, 32ACP, 25ACP, 22LR
- INCLUDES 1/2-28 Piston and Universal Booster
- Hardened, Black Nitrided 17-4 SS Universal Booster Assembly takes most of the abrasion
- Baffles thread together for many configurations and baffle rotation for added life
- Repairable High-Strength High-Temperature Silicone Rubber Cap Wipe (McMaster-Carr item 5787T65 and Punch 3427A26)
- Uses most standard 1.375-24 mounts and QD systems for fixed barrel hosts
- 100% no-fault warranty, valid across the known universe and until the end of time