Through our Personal Information Protection Policy, Hansohn Brothers, LLC (Hansohn Brothers) recognizes the importance of protecting the personal information of customers who use our website and handles such information in the following way:
- When posting the opinions or photographs of individuals on our website, Hansohn Brothers will definitely obtain the consent of the person concerned beforehand, and in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Policy, will only post information that is appropriate.
- For the purposes of inquiry reception, surveys, e-mail delivery, mail-order sales, online member services, etc., Hansohn Brothers may collect personal information via our website.
- When gathering information, Hansohn Brothers will specify and indicate the purpose of use. Furthermore, Hansohn Brothers will not request any information in excess of the scope of information required to achieve the purpose.
- When requesting personal information through prescribed input forms on the website, Hansohn Brothers in principle will implement appropriate encryption for transmission and will endeavor to prevent leakage at the time of sending and receiving.
- Hansohn Brothers may supply information received via the website to business outsourcers. In addition, we may supply inquiries received via the website to successors of the business concerned. In such cases, through contracts and agreements, Hansohn Brothers will require business outsourcers and successors to endeavor to prevent the leakage of personal information in the same way that Hansohn Brothers does.
- Users may limit receipt of Cookies by changing their browser settings. In this case, however, the range of services available via our website may be limited.
- – Analyze access from users’ computers and smartphones and collect information on usage trends.
– Improve the contents of the website or emails, etc.
– Customize contents of the website or email, etc. for individual users.
– Identify and resolve causes of server failures or problems.
– Regarding the membership service that requires prior registration of personal information, utilize users’ browsing history and questionnaire results for marketing activities.
– Deliver “behavioral targeting advertising” that is prepared by Hansohn Brothers or entrusted to a third-party service provider.
- In order to securely preserve personal information in the operation of the website, Hansohn Brothers will adopt appropriate security measures for the system and its operation, such as server control arrangements and access restrictions.
- In the case of transfer to websites operated by third-party corporations or individuals via links while using Hansohn Brothers’s website, the protection of personal information at the link sites will be beyond the scope of Hansohn Brothers’ responsibility.
- Hansohn Brothers will endeavor to protect personal information received from minors by handling it in the same way as the information that we receive from adults. If necessary, we may request the consent of the guardian.
- Hansohn Brothers accepts inquiries about the handling of personal information at the following contact: [email protected]
Personal Information Protection Policy
Hansohn Brothers, LLC (Hansohn Brothers) takes extremely seriously its responsibilities regarding the appropriate protection and management of personal information and has established the following Personal Information Protection Policy:
1. Compliance with laws and ordinances
Hansohn Brothers shall strictly obey laws, ordinances, and other regulations relating to the protection of personal information and shall endeavor to protect personal information.
2. Establishment of an internal system
Hansohn Brothers shall appoint a person responsible for the management of personal information in sections that handle personal information, establish company regulations, and thoroughly promote awareness of personal information protection.
3. Collection and use of information
When collecting personal information, Hansohn Brothers shall clarify the purpose of use beforehand and use the information within the scope of mutual agreement.
However, there are cases wherein Hansohn Brothers may disclose personal information with companies affiliated with Hansohn Brothers, LLC in order to answer and/or confirm the content of customer inquiries, etc., directed at Hansohn Brothers.
4. Protection and control of information
Hansohn Brothers shall implement appropriate management by adopting information security and other security measures to prevent illegal access to personal information and the loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
5. Inquiries relating to information
Hansohn Brothers shall respond promptly and within a rational scope to requests for the disclosure or amendment of personal information.
In light of applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations relating to personal information possessed by the company, Hansohn Brothers shall review and improve its Personal Information Protection Policy and company regulations in a timely and appropriate manner.
7. Related operating companies
Hansohn Brothers shall provide assistance and cooperation so that related operating companies establish personal information protection schemes and engage in the appropriate protection of personal information in accordance with their circumstances.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
The Credit Card Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Contact Information in our checkout process are required in order to process your order and deliver the product to you. We store some information for accounting reasons. Your information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction, nor used to send you any unrequested information. The entire Checkout process is handled through a secure SSL-encrypted connection.
The Credit Card Billing Information is sent directly to our payment provider who processes your credit card transaction. The credit card information is neither recorded nor stored by us, and it can only be accessed by our payment provider. Each transaction has a very high level of security. Your credit card details are sent directly to the payment provider over a secure SSL-encrypted connection. They are not processed on our servers at any stage of the transaction, nor are they stored on our server.
In order to better serve you, we will send you automated emails regarding your purchases and potential purchases unless you choose to opt out. All marketing services are performed internally directly through our site without the use of any third parties so your data isn’t shared.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate. An SSL Certificate creates an encrypted link between a web site and a visitor’s web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web site and the browser remains private and secure. Each certificate is signed with NIST recommended 2048 bit signatures and provides up to 256 bit encryption of customer data.