Designed for the most rigorous Military or LE Duty Use, RIFLESPEED Gas Controls are also ideal for defensive use, competition, recreational shooting, or hunting. RIFLESPEED Gas Controls are durable and proven to perform through tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition spent in developmental and destructive testing. Gas Controls from RIFLESPEED are the ultimate solution to the problems of operating hard-use carbines in varying conditions, configurations, and environments.
With complete control of the gas that’s delivered to the action of your rifle with each shot you’ll enjoy increased reliability, reduced recoil, reduced muzzle rise, less aiming disruption, less wear and tear on your rifle, and improved accuracy. Set your RIFLESPEED Gas Control for ideal performance with light commercial ammo or higher-pressure milspec ammo. Dial your gas system in for ideal performance in extreme heat or frigid cold conditions. Enjoy optimal performance with or without a suppressor. With a properly adjusted gas system you can eliminate the need to use exceedingly heavy buffers.
- Tool-free adjustment
- Distinct numbered settings for easy status identification and repeatability
- Multiple lengths available for use even while tucked under extended handguards
- Modular design allows user-level configuration and maintenance
- Rotation limited to avoid possibility of unintentional disassembly
- Works with all cartridges
- Currently available for barrels with a 0.750″ gas-block journal diameter. Additional sizes to follow.