Jolene is Resilient’s first step into the vast world of rifle suppressors. Designed to take you away from whichever suppressor you thought was the best. She is designed for top tier shooters and avid hunters. Being one of the lightest suppressors on the market she results in little to no POI shift and is the perfect choice for when shots matter the most.
She features a unique hybrid baffle design that results in great sound suppression for the shooter and also bystanders, but we didn’t just stop at the baffle design. The included 5/8×24 mount is designed specially to push Jolene’s performance to the next level.
She is machined completely from 6AL-4V Titanium and is completely laser welded. The interior is S-Line coated for reducing carbon build up and to maximize the lifespan of the suppressor. The exterior is Diamond-Like-Carbon (DLC) coated to minimize scratching and to provide great corrosion resistance.
*Jolene is a lightweight titanium suppressor designed for light rates of fire and is not full auto rated. Small strings of fire are fine with the intent to keep the suppressor under 750 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 22” – 300 PRC, 300 Win mag, 6.5 PRC, 270 Win, 7mm mag
- 14.5” – .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, .243 Win
- 11.5” – 5.56/223, 6.5 Grendel, 6 ARC
- 7” – 300 Blackout Supersonic
- 5” – 300 Blackout Subsonic
*Contact Resilient Suppressors if your caliber is not specified.
- Length (with mount) – 9.125”
- Weight (with mount) – 11 Ounces
- Diameter – 1.610”
- Coating – Diamond like Carbon (Outer), S-Line (Inner)
- 5/8×24 diffuser direct thread (DLC Coated), 1.375×24 HUB Threads
- Rated up to 300 Win mag