Less than 50 rounds, in like new condition with box.
Think of the Bergara Premier Series as custom quality, but with standardized features for greater efficiencies in parts production and assembly – providing near custom performance at prices that are affordable to serious shooters. Bergara’s Premium stainless steel barrels receive a proprietary honing process at our barrel-making facility in Bergara, Spain. Then, at the Bergara USA factory, the barrel receives a Tactical Grey Cerakote finish and is coupled with the proprietary Bergara PREMIER action, featuring a non-rotating gas shield, coned bolt nose, and sliding plate extractor.
This action is designed as a two-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug. The one-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle. The bolt head, the non-rotating gas shield, the bolt handle, and bolt shroud are fully Nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties.
The two-position safety is part of the trigger assembly, which in the HMR Pro rifle is a TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology trigger. One great feature of this combination allows the bolt handle not to lock in the closed position, which in turn allows the rifle to be unloaded while in the safe position. The stock on the Bergara Premier HMR Pro (Hunting and Match Rifle) has an integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding. It supports a fully free-floated barrel. The stock has an adjustable cheek piece and length of pull spacers as well as integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts.
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
- Overall Length: 44”
- Barrel Length: 24”
- Magazine: AICS style detachable
- Mag Capacity: 5 round mag provided
- Trigger: TriggerTech® Frictionless Release Technology™
- Barrel Taper: No. 5.5
- Muzzle: Threaded 5/8-24” with thread protector
- Finish: Tactical Grey Cerakote
- Stock: Bergara HMR Molded with mini-chassis featuring an adjustable cheek piece and length of pull spacers
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 bases with 8-40 screws
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
- Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel