We are happy to handle your import needs.
- Name, address, phone and email of foreign seller
- Name, address, phone and email of foreign shipper
- Name, address, phone and email of end-user
- Name, address, phone and email of US Dealer, if different than end-user
- Manufacturer & country of manufacture, type (rifle, pistol, etc.), caliber, model, barrel length in inches, overall length in inches, whether it is new or used and US dollar value for each firearm
- End use of firearms (collection, resale, sport shooting, consignment sale, etc.)
Once we have this information, we will apply for an import permit. An approval can take up to 5 weeks. Once approved we will email the foreign seller and shipper a copy of the approved import permit and provide shipping instructions.
- US Customs' duty is about 3% of the total value of the shipment including value of the firearm(s) and freight cost
- US Customs' broker fee is $300
- Hansohn Brothers' processing fee is $200 per firearm
- Shipping to a dealer for transfer, if needed, is $40 per firearm
Please contact us for further details or any questions you may have.